DURHAM UNIVERSITY HATFIELD LIONESS SCHOLARSHIP
The Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is awarded to one outstanding international female every year. Females from developing countries who possess exceptional academic qualities and personality have a higher chance of getting this scholarship.
The scholarship is meant for females who are about to embark on their masters or postgraduate degree.
The scholarship has been set up as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, University of Durham, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims.
- Applicants from developing countries are eligible.
- Applicants must hold a honours graduate degree of sufficient standard.
- Applicants must have been accepted into their chosen masters course before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme for their masters.
- Applicants must not have the financial means to study for a master’s degree in the UK.
- Applicants must have all course entry requirements including English language requirement.
Click here to apply for the Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship.
THE VALUE OF THE DURHAM UNIVERSITY HATFIELD LIONESS SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship will cover:
- Full payment of University tuition fees.
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments.
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City.
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College.
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival.
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE DURHAM UNIVERSITY HATFIELD LIONESS SCHOLARSHIP
You should :
- Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s program; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship and pay the application fee if required.
- Upload the following documents:
- English Language Proficiency Evidence.
- Education and Qualifications.
- Personal Statement.
- Two academic references.
- Passport information.
- Research Proposal.
- Supporting Documentation.
Applications will be considered on: academic merit, personal qualities and the fit with the chosen degree programme to the candidate’s aims.
The application deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 2023.