The Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Program is hosted in one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes. The scholarship offers Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees. Travel and accommodation expenses related to internship are also provided.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Overview Of The Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Program
Boustany Scholarship is the premier scholarship for students that are interested especially in politics and economics. Candidates must not only have a superb academic record, but also show excellence in leadership and community service. Candidates must have exceptional academic credentials and should seem very promising. Although applicants from any country are eligible for the scholarship, those with Lebanese ancestry will get preference. Lebanese people deserve a scholarship that will help them get into Harvard.
The Boustany Foundation is a non-profit organization that seeks to create sustainable change through education. The goal of the scholarship is to provide funding for the best candidates who want to study abroad.
Click here to apply
Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Program Scholarship Value
Maximum scholarship per student is USD 55080.
Scholarship amount will be given yearly.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition & Fees
- Air Fare/Travel Expenses
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should:
- Apply for admission into Harvard Business School
- Send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
Apply here for the Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Program.
https://adsensefix.com/2022/12/16/east-tennessee-state-university-merit-scholarship/Harvard University Boustany Foundation