Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students at University of Oxford. Five full scholarships are available for both the Master’s and the MBA year.
This scholarship covers full tuition fee and provides £15,609 toward living expenses for both years of study Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue postgraduate studies at University of Oxford.
Every year, up to five full scholarships are awarded by the Pershing Square Foundation to support outstanding 1+ 1 MBA students, covering both the Master’s and the MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are outstanding people who can show the ability and dedication to discovering scalable and sustainable alternatives to cultural problems on a global scale.
The scholarship is to follow any of the degrees of the associated Master and merge it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programs and would like to apply for MBA. The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was established in 2014 and offers education financing, university charges and a supplement to living costs for both years of study. You would also benefit from mentoring and networking opportunities with inspiring individuals and organizations that are part of the community of the Pershing Square Foundation.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropologyl
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,609 toward living expenses for both years of study
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- English language requirement
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Application Process For Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice.
Click here to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship.