Trent University International Scholarships and Awards
The Trent University International Scholarships and Awards are for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. The scholarship can be up to $25,000 per annum for each student awarded the scholarship.
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per annum.
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000) per annum.
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per annum.
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per annum.
Trent University International Scholarships and Awards Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for Trent University 2023, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who will be applying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University degree program at Trent University for the Fall 2023 intake.
- Applicants must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“A average or equivalent standard).
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- You must complete and submit the online Trent International Scholarships & Awards application on your MyTrent
The Trent University Scholarships application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finances tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log in to the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying to Trent.
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Apply here for the Trent University International Scholarships & Awards