Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) is open to outstanding non-EEA/non-EFTA students enrolling in a full-time master’s degree programme at Leiden University.
Overview Of The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. The scholarships are offered to pursue bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs, all the fields and majors can be studied under the scholarship and the scholarships are offered to everyone regardless of race and nationalities.
The fully-funded scholarship covers most of the expenses. Applications are open twice a year. The application process is online, after submission of the application, professors will evaluate each application. The scholarship is offered to all the students who want to study at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
Exception: All nationalities for Advanced LLMs & MSc Int. Relations and Diplomacy
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- African Studies Centre
- International Institute for Asian Studies
- Scholarship amounts between €900 and €2000.
- Research cost subsidy.
- Travel cost subsidy.
- Living cost (accommodation) subsidy.
- Applicants should first enroll in a Bachelors or Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- Not be a member of L.S.V Minerva.
- Application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The projects fall into one of the following categories: internship, study or research.
- After completion of the project, the student must submit a project report within three months, with accompanying images.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme Application Process
- Completely fill the application form.
- Submit the complete application dossier to the address provided online.
- The committee will evaluate the applications, on the basis of criteria.
- The applicants will be notified one month before the deadline that either their application was successful or not, or they will receive the scholarship or not.
- Applicants are responsible for completing the application along with documents, in case of incomplete or late application, Minerva or Leiden University will not be responsible.
Click here to apply for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme