There are a lot of international scholarship opportunities available including the University of Queensland Global Scholarships Australia for international students. The scholarships range from scholarships in Business, Science, Engineering and Health.
Overview Of The University of Queensland Global Scholarships
Located in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland, founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane. It is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state ranking 46th in QS World University Rankings.
As one of the top universities in Australia, The University of Queensland aims to provide an unparalleled study experience to international students. Presently, the university is home to more than 55,000 students from 150+ countries. One of the biggest reasons for this impressive international enrollment stats is The University of Queensland scholarships.
University of Queensland Global Scholarships Value
The University of Queensland will provide study expenses in the following :
- A scholarship towards your tuition fees (15% to 100% tuition fee reduction).
- Join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers.
- Access to opportunities that will develop your employability and leadership skills through our award-winning Careers and Employability team.
- Receive invitations to selected topical seminars and events.
- Become a lifelong member of the UQ Future Leaders Program, an exclusive group of industry leaders, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs. Membership includes exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities with industry leaders and access to events that will change your career mindset.
University of Queensland Global Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for Queensland University Scholarship for International Students, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
- If you are already enrolled at UQ and seek a program change, you are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Students enrolling in non-award, Study Abroad, or Exchange programs are ineligible.
Each scholarship winner must:
- Commence study in the semester indicated in the UQ offer letter.
- Make the best possible attempt to successfully complete the program of study.
- Permit UQ to publish their name and photo, and degree program name, and identify them as a scholarship winner.
- Provide a testimonial and suitable photo for publication.
- How to Apply: The students are required to log in to the online portal of the university to apply for admission. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of previous studies
- Evidence of work in the form of a CV
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and have a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in their previous qualification.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
Click here to apply