The University of East London Unicaf Scholarship is one of the most popular online scholarships available for international students. The scholarship is a form of tuition award for masters students.
The partnership between the University of East London and Unicaf brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of professionals.
Overview Of The University of East London Unicaf Scholarship
Unicaf is a global delivery partner of the University of East London, UK, responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment and support of online learners to University awards approved for distance online delivery. On successful completion, graduates will receive a University of East London award.
The Unicaf Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognised qualifications, at low cost, through online study (all partnership programmes) or through blended learning (the blended mode available for Unicaf University programmes).
University of East London Unicaf Scholarship Available Courses
- MBA- Master’s in business administration
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- Master of Art in English Lang and Literature
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MBA Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
Benefits Of The Scholarship
- Low Cost: You can pay a small portion of fees through the UNICAF Scholarship program
- Easy Access: You have 24/7 online courses access
- Easy Registration: The registration process is so simple. Apply, you will receive admission if you are eligible to get a scholarship, and then you can start your studies.
- Accreditation: Get an internationally recognized Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree from established UNICAF partner universities in the UK, Europe, US, Africa.
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
University of East London Unicaf Scholarship Application Process
- Interested persons can fill out the Unicaf Scholarship application form online.
- Selections will be made based on the financial need and academic excellence of candidates.
- Successful candidates will be sent an email.
Click here to apply