GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offered by the University of Stirling offers a £2 000 per year fee reduction, so eligible applicants will receive a total of £8 000 towards their tuition fees.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students.
Overview Of GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of Stirling welcomes students from all over the world to the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship.
GEMS Education is a global advisory and educational management firm with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries
GEMS international scholarship is available for international students who want to be a part of prestigious organizations in a foreign country.
If you are planning to be admitted into the University of Stirling then you can apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023. The students who have been successfully admitted to the university will be eligible for this international scholarship.
The organization offers scholarship programs for the different types of students who come from various universities across the world.
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship Value
The Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years).
To qualify for the Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
- All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- The application fee is £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications.
- If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply directly.
Supporting documents that would be helpful include:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Essay on why you want to study this course
- Reference – Supporting letter from someone who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your proficiency.
Click here to apply for the Scholarship