Imperial College London Scholarship
Imperial College London Scholarship offers international students world-class learning opportunities. To enhance their academic experience and offer financial assistance, several Imperial College London scholarships are available to them.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and maintenance costs of £22,900 per year.
Overview Of The Imperial College London Scholarship
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Imperial College London is offering 8 scholarships to students from Egypt, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Thailand applying for postgraduate courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Business subjects.
The Imperial College London Scholarship programme offers financial support of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study at Imperial.
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Imperial College London Scholarship Coverage
The scholarship program offers financial support of a minimum award of £10,000 to students pursuing one year of postgraduate study in the UK.
Imperial College London Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be available to commence your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year.
- Applicants must have received an offer to study for a Master’s Course from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, or Faculty of Natural Sciences by 13th March 2023.
- Apply for a one-year full-time Master’s course at Imperial College London
- You must submit an application for a master’s course through the standard College application procedure and have an offer of admission by the deadline of 11:59 pm (UK local time), Monday, 13 March 2023.
- If you’re applying for a postgraduate course at Imperial College, you may need to pay an application fee. For information on application fees and to check if you’re eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to apply for the scholarship.
- During the week commencing 20 March 2023, eligible students who have received an offer of admission to study at the College for 2023 entry will be contacted via email and invited to complete an application form.
Click here to apply for the scholarship