Dutch Government Scholarships
Dutch Government Scholarships are fully funded masters and short courses scholarships for international students that seeks to promote the ability, information and performance growth of both people and organizations in the area of higher education and vocational education as well as in other areas linked to the key topics in the program nations.
Dutch Government Scholarships Value
The Dutch Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
Dutch Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Netherlands Government Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list.
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her role,multiple years of relevant work experience and networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government.
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
Please follow the following step by step application procedure to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarship:
- Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
Click here to apply for the Dutch Government Scholarships