Bond University Leadership Scholarships Australia
Bond University Leadership Scholarships Australia is available for all students having excellent educational background to pursue an Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree from Australia. The scholarship is applicable for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Overview Of The Bond University Leadership Scholarships Australia
Bond University was established in 1987. It is the first not for profit leading independent university that offers bachelors and postgraduate students with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship who have outstanding leadership experience. Times Higher Education ranked 20th to this university.
This scholarship program will provide an amount of AUD$10,000 against Tuition Remission for the degree program in Bachelors or Masters. A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by Bond University for International Leadership Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Students will be selected by merit and previous academic achievements and supportive statements.
Bond University Leadership Scholarships Australia Scholarship Summary
University: Bond University
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
Scholarship coverage: AUD $10,000
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Australia
Last Date: 12 June 2023
Bond University Leadership Scholarships Australia Scholarship Value
The scholarship in Australia will give an amount of AUD$10,000 as a Tuition Remission and this grant will be give in two equal installments of AUD$5,000 for the candidate’s first two semesters of study.
Accepted Fields Of Study
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
Applicants from following countries are eligible to apply for International Leadership Scholarships 2023-24:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China, Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya, Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- Applicants having nationality from above given countries are eligible to apply.
- Must have previous degree certificates.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum of IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 (or equivalent) for bachelors applicants, or achieved commendable results from bachelors studies for postgraduate degree.
- Must provide leadership proof at your previous college/university or any community. Use this form template to provide your leadership evidence and submit this form with a scholarship application.
- Applicants undertaking bachelors or masters degree from the University are not eligible.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate will be required to secure admission
Application Process For The Bond University Leadership Scholarships Australia
- Complete the Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 13 February, 2023 for students commencing in the May 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June, 2023 for students commencing in the September 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2023 for students commencing in the January 2024 Semester.
Click here to apply