ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships supports excellent students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at ETH with the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP).
Overview Of The ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships supports excellent Master’s students with two scholarship programmes:
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
ETH Zurich supports excellent students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at ETH with two scholarship programmes: the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship.
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships Summary
Host Institution(s): ETH Zurich in Switzerland
Field(s) of study: Eligible Masters Degree Programme offered by the University
Number of Scholarships: The number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds.
Target group: National and International Students
The Excellence Scholarship (ESOP) consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
The scholarship is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships Courses Offered
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Landscape Architecture Master
- Engineering Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
- System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
- Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A).
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
Please follow the following steps to apply this scholarship:
- ESOP and ETH-D Scholarships applications are supplied via eApply (online Master application).
- If you are applying for more than one Master’s program, please submit a separate application form for each degree program.
- In addition to the documents for the Master admission you will need to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis.
- The pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice.
- Plagiarism, negligent or intentional misinformation will lead to exclusion from the admission process or – if discovered later – to the revocation of the admission and of any scholarship.
- If your study program does not ask for references you must name two reference persons for your ESOP application.
Click here to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships