Northcentral University is proud to offer the Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA. This offer will award six (6) new students a full tuition scholarship, to follow their dreams in pursuit of a higher degree. All new master’s and doctoral students who apply, submit an essay and start their program by January 30, 2023, are eligible for this scholarship opportunity. Recipients will be notified on or before March 3, 2023.
To be considered for the Hopes and Dreams Scholarship, you must apply to NCU, submit an essay, and start your master’s or doctoral program by January 30, 2023. There’s no application fee for NCU. Recipients will be announced on or before March 3, 2023.
Overview Of The Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA.
Northcentral University wants to help remove barriers to higher education, including the financial commitment required for graduate school. The University is offering six full-tuition scholarships to new and eligible graduate students in master’s and doctoral programs.
NCU is dedicated to providing students with the personal attention they look for when pursuing advanced education. The university takes a great amount of pride in their programs and the thousands of graduates who have achieved their goals, be it completing their bachelor’s degree, obtaining a Master’s degree or successfully defending their dissertation to earn their doctoral degree.
WHY NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY?
One-to-One Learning Model
In each and every course, one student is paired with one faculty member, resulting in a class size of one. Featuring individualized teaching through feedback, a deeper understanding of the material is achieved and a real relationship built on mutual respect is formed between the professor and the student.
Paying for college is a major financial commitment, so the university tries to keep their tuition and fees as low as possible while still providing a quality academic experience. Financial aid is available to those who qualify and their financial aid team will work with students to create the plan that best works for them.
100% Doctoral Faculty
As part of the university’s commitment to excellence in online higher education, Northcentral University maintains 100% doctoral faculty, most of whom have completed their program of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the discipline in which they teach or develop curricula.
Accreditation is a higher education seal of approval for schools, employers, and most importantly, for students. NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
GMAT/GRE Not Required
Another part of the NCU difference is that, upon application to graduate school, Northcentral University does not require graduate testing such as the GRE or GMAT. This means students have the ability to earn an advanced degree on their own terms.
Flexible Start Date
Students don’t have to put their education on hold at Northcentral University. The university offers a weekly course that fits the student’s schedule. With no need to wait for the start of a semester, you can start your educational journey as soon as you’re ready.
Northcentral University has no physical residency requirements, which makes them a great fit for working professionals, as well as for military personnel and international students who do not have to relocate or spend money to travel to a campus to complete the online degree.
Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA Scholarship Summary
- Six (6) Full-Tuition scholarships.
- The winners, their submissions or portions thereof may be posted to the NCU.edu website and used in NCU promotional materials.
- The Scholarship has no cash value.
- Scholarships that are awarded to the recipients may only be used to assist with the payment of their tuition in an eligible program and are not redeemable in cash.
- No student will receive more than one Hopes and Dreams Scholarship.
- No student will receive more than one offer such as scholarships, grants, technology awards, or preferred tuition rates.
- The Scholarship does not include the costs of the Learning Management Fee (LMF), nor the Course Materials Fee (CMF). Students are still financially responsible to cover the costs of these fees throughout their program.
- Any Scholarship funds that are awarded may not be used for the purchase of books, any fees that may be applicable to their degree program, and outside materials (computers, internet service etc.).
Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship applicants must start a new masters or doctoral degree program in the School of Business, Technology, Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences, or Health Sciences.
- Scholarship applicants must submit a Hopes and Dreams Scholarship essay, video or audio file by January 30, 2023.
- Scholarship applicants must meet all admissions requirements of Northcentral University.
- Scholarship applicants, once enrolled, must not receive or be eligible to receive a total of 100% tuition reimbursement from any source(s) including but not limited to: corporate reimbursement, preferred tuition rate, other scholarships and/or private Scholarships with the exception of Veterans Administration GI benefits, Veterans Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits, military tuition assistance and Title IV financial aid funding.
- Scholarship applicants must not be a current NCU student.
- If the applicant needs to adjust their start date to a date in the following month, the University reserves the right to allow the applicant to remain eligible and apply for that month’s offer.
- Scholarship applicants must not have vested in a previous NCU program without graduating.
- Applicants of bachelor’s, certificate and JFK School of Law programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Dissertation Completion Pathway (DCP) students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- What are the hopes and dreams you wish to accomplish with a degree from NCU?
ESSAY SUBMISSION AND REQUIREMENTS
- To be considered, applicants must submit a 500- to 700-word (maximum two pages, double-spaced) or a 2- to 4-minute video or audio file (not to exceed 25MB), by January 30, 2023, in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .MP3, .WAV. .AVI, .MV4, or .WMV.
- Applicants must submit their essay, video or audio file electronically at the following URL: https://www.ncu.edu/hopes-and-dreams-scholarship by January 30, 2023.
- Essay, video or audio file must be original work. Quotations or attributions must be cited.
- By submitting an essay, video or audio file for review, you hereby authorize Northcentral University and those acting pursuant to its authority to: Use any quotes attributable to you in printed or electronic material. Use your name, likeness, and biographical material in connection with these quotes. Exhibit or distribute such material in whole or in part without restrictions or limitation for any educational or promotional purpose which Northcentral University and those acting pursuant to its authority deem appropriate.
- Only one essay, video or audio file may be submitted by an applicant.
Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA Selection Process
- The recipient of this scholarship will be selected by the scholarship selection committee consisting of representatives from Northcentral University. Non-faculty members may assist in the selection committee process.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a completed application along with all the supporting documentation, which must be received on or before the deadline specified. NCU and the scholarship selection committee accept no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission in exception to the instructions.
- The scholarship award will be based on the committee’s approval of the submitted essay, video or audio file.
- Scholarship selection shall not be made with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- The decision of the scholarship selection committee is final and not subject to a review process.
- NCU and its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the scholarship/grant/award, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these terms and conditions, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any Hopes and Dreams Scholarship. NCU may correct any such errors at its sole discretion.
- Any necessary determination, or clarification, as to the interpretation or to the application of a particular term shall be made by NCU in its sole discretion. NCU reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, suspend or make any changes or modifications to the Hopes and Dreams Scholarship, including, but not limited to, the criteria, the selection process, the deadline dates, and the terms and conditions.
Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA Application Process
- Apply to an eligible master’s or doctoral program by January 30, 2023.
- Submit your completed essay by January 30, 2023.
- Start your program by January 30, 2023.
Click here to apply for the Hopes and Dreams Scholarship at NCU, USA.