Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
The Ampère Scholarships of Excellence provide excellent international students with the opportunity to pursue one of the eligible Masters programs offered at ENS de Lyon.
Overview Of The Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
Ampere Scholarship of Excellence – ENS Paris, France is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Human Science, Social Sciences taught at École Normale Supérieure . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 08 Jan 2021.
The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer scholarships for excellent international students to enrol in its Masters programs in the Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (excluding Professional Masters in teaching). Scholarships are open for foreign students. Duration of the scholarship programme is 12 months and covers 1000€/month. The application deadline is January 8th 2021.
Founded in 1880, the ENS de Lyon is a French public graduate school. It is composed of two academic units Arts and Sciences, and offers various undergraduate and master’s degree programs.
The École normale supérieure de Lyon (also known as ENS Lyon, ENSL or Normale Sup’ Lyon) is a highly selective grande école located in Lyon, France. As one of France’s four Écoles normales supérieures, ENS Lyon is associated with a strong French tradition of excellence and public service. It trains researchers and teachers in the sciences and the humanities. It is considered as one of the three most prestigious and best French universities along with its sister the École Normale Supérieure located in Paris and the École Polytechnique, and is ranked as the 100th in the world.
Why study at ENS de Lyon? The mission of the university is to conduct research in education at the various levels of initial, continuing & vocational training and, in particular, in relation to the observation of practices.
The Scholarships of Excellence include:
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
Master’s programs concerned: all Master’s programs in the Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADéP Master’s programs). Consult the rules related to the Ampère scholarship (document on the right)
Amount: 1,000€ a month during one or two academic years.
More information: email@example.com
Master’s programs concerned: Advanced Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science.
The project is funded within the framework of the French government’s “Investissement d’avenir” program
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence Summary
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2023 11.59 pm (Time at Lyon – France)
Offered Annually: Yes
Eligible Countries: Countries where the CEF procedure applies (See list below)
To Study at (Country): France
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Marocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a foreign national born from January, 1st, 1997 (26 years maximum).
- Candidates for admission in Masters Year must provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level.
- Candidates for admission in Masters Year 2 must provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level.
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence Application Process
- Complete and submit the online application form
Documents to be uploaded in the application form:
- Two referee forms from professors who have close knowledge of your work
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
If you are applying for a Master’s program in the Arts, Humanities, Languages or Social Sciences:
- a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum)
- the reasons underlying the choice, the justification in relation to previous research in the same field (whether personal or not), methodological direction, an indicative bibliography, a list of personal publications or participations in colloquia (if applicable)
- a certificate of Proficiency in French: DALF, DELF, TCF. If you are coming from a French Speaking country,you can join a letter in French that explains this part
If you are applying for admission in the Exact Sciences:
- A certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL).
- If you don’t speak French, please join a letter stating this point.
- Please note: this form allow you to candidate for admission in a master with a scholarship of excellence.
Documents to be uploaded on the online form:
- Application review : all applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
- Results : The results will only be sent by mail to all candidates in February.
- Admissions and enrolment : if your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment and the steps to be followed for enrolment.
Click here to apply for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence