Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Scholarship programme for prospective students is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education and who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree programme at the University.
Overview Of The Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Scholarship
A number of scholarship programmes are administered by the Swedish Institute, a public agency that promotes interest and confidence in Sweden around the world.
Among the scholarship programmes are The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), The Visby Programme, Swedish Institute Scholarships for South Africa (SISSA), and the SI Scholarships for the Western Balkans and Turkey.
Blekinge Institute of Technology offers an international environment, student-centred, and research-based education that provides the opportunity to build future global networks. BTH provides about 30 study programs (there are 11 master programs) taught in English in 11 departments at two campuses in Sweden.
For the academic year 2022/2023 BTH will offer two scholarship programmes:
- BTH scholarship programme for prospective students
- BTH scholarship programme for current students.
- The scholarships will cover your tuition fee in part, and do not cover your living expenses.
Why study at Blekinge Tekniska Högskola (BTH)? With a degree from BTH, students create conditions for society’s development in digitalization and sustainability. At TH, education and research are of a very high international standard, and learning is the focal point for students.
Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Scholarship Summary
Host Institution(s): Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH)
Level/Field(s) of study: BTH campus based programme or single subject course where you are required to pay a tuition fee
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
Target group: International students from non-EU/EEA countries
Scholarship value/inclusions: BTH scholarship programme for prospective students: The scholarship award is a partial reduction in tuition fees, normally amounting to 50% of the tuition fees. The scholarship is for the duration of the programme/course. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for BTH campus-based program or single subject course.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible to apply for this BTH scholarship, applicants must follow all the given criteria:
- Planning to register as a student in a campus-based program at BTH
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries must pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- Applicants to distance education at BTH are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarships are granted on the basis of academic excellence. Priority is given to applicants with the BTH study programme as their first choice.
Applicants can apply for a BTH scholarship after applying for a BTH campus-based program or single-subject course on universityadmissions.se/intl/startse.
Supporting Documents: In order to complete the admissions application, there are several things BTH needs from applicants:
- Documentation of their previous studies
- Payment of the application fee (if required)
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a course at BTH, applicants must check the given criteria:
- Bachelor’s studies requirements
- Master’s studies requirements
- Language Requirement: English skills are required to study at BTH. Read more about documenting English proficiency at English language requirements.
The scholarship application will only be considered if you are a tuition fee paying student and the application fee has been paid or if you are a tuition fee paying student exempted from paying the application fee. The application deadline for studies commencing Autumn 2023 is 17 January 2023.
Key Dates For BTH Scholarships
17 October 2022: Application round for BTH scholarship for new students starting autumn 2023 opens.
17 January 2023: application round for BTH scholarship for new students starting autumn 2023 closes.
1 February 2023: Deadline for receipt of application fee. When the application fee has been paid, the evaluation of the scholarship applications will start.
30 March 2023: Notification of scholarship selection results.
26 April 2023: Last day to reply to the scholarship offer in application round for prospective students.
2 May 2023: BTH scholarship application round for current students opens.
31 May 2023: BTH scholarship application round for current students closes.
Click here to apply for the Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Scholarship