Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. Bangchak Master Scholarship covers the stipend and tuition fees.
Overview Of The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024
The Bangchak Initiative and the Innovative Center address fundamental and applied research challenges facing the renewable energy industry worldwide and its objective is to stimulate entrepreneurship and innovation. The Center is generously funded to work closely with leading industries and universities both domestically and internationally.
The program offers an interesting and challenging job in an international environment focused on education, research, scientific advice and innovation that contributes to economic growth and social welfare. The program is also committed to academic excellence, collegial respect and freedom.
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024 Summary
Level of Study: Masters
Institution(s): Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Study in: Thailand
Program Period: Two years.
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024 Courses Offered
–Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT).
–Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship Value
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship is fully-funded and covers the stipend and tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship
To be eligible for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
First-class (honours) bachelor’s or GPA 3.0 from reputed Universities
Any nationality is welcome to apply.
English Proficiency: IELTS or AIT EET score above 5.0.
- The role of researcher is to carry out innovative research which will lead to patent and commercial products
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve innovative results.
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added advantage
- Experience in the following fields will be a plus; Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities etc.
Specific Requirements for Energy Area
- Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, prototype development.
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python etc. and experience in design and modelling tools like Simulink/PSIM/LabVIEW/ or other power electronics simulation tools
Specific Requirements for FEBT Area
- Having Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology and/or similar relevant subjects
Specific Requirements for EEM Area
- Having a Bachelor degree in biochemical or chemical engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, public health science or related applied sciences.
- Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
- Capable of programming and experience in design and modelling of wastewater treatment systems.
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship Application Process
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- Please fill the online application which is given in the following link.
Along with the online application, applicant should send the following documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 31st March 2023:
- Cover letter
- Project proposal with pitching ideas which may lead to commercial products/start-ups (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references.
Click here to apply for the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024