Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships are fully funded masters and doctoral scholarships for international students. This Scholarship covers full tuition and educational support fees and a living allowance of 10,000 baht per Month.
Overview Of The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) offers undergraduate and graduate programs (master and doctoral levels) leading to the Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). The bachelor degree is offered in the following areas: chemical engineering (ChE), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), digital engineering (DE), electrical engineering (EE), engineering management (EM), industrial engineering (IE), management technology (MT), and mechanical engineering (ME).
SIIT offers three master of engineering programs, namely, Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology, Master of Engineering Program in Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems, and Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering. It also offers a Master of Science Program in Engineering and Technology and Doctor of Philosophy Program in Engineering and Technology.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships Scholarship Summary
Level of Study: Masters, PhD
Institution(s): Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Study in: Thailand
Number of Scholarships: 40
2 years for Masters Degree
3 years for Doctoral Degree
September 30, 2023, for semesters starting in January 2024
March 15, 2023, for semesters starting in September 2023
June 15, 2023, for Faculty’s Quota Scholarships.
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/ Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships Value
SIIT Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
To be eligible for SIIT Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Meet qualification criteria of SIIT graduate program.
- Two Strong Recommendations (At least One from Academic Institute). You can Check Sample How to write a Recommendation Letter
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships Application Process
Please follow below steps to avail SIIT Scholarships:
Step One: Documents required:
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript: For Master’s degree application * Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75For Doctoral degree application* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or- IELTS 4.5+ or – TU-GET 400+ or – TOEIC 500+Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Step Two: Apply Online
Click here to apply